Centennial Academy are looking for a ambitious and enthusiastic fundraiser to head up their Annual Giving Program and provide capital campaign support. Salary range $42,000 – $55,000. Please visit the posting on Charity Village to apply.
Roles and responsibilities:
Centennial Annual Fund
- Ensure the execution of the annual solicitation, recognition and stewardship cycle of the Centennial Annual Fund (CAF).
- Design annual solicitation materials, sourcing the content and writing the copy for paper and electronic solicitations.
- Design and implement HS and College CAF marketing strategy to support solicitations.
- Ensure the implementation and strategic development of CAF donor recognition and stewardship strategy and activities.
- Identify, recruit, and solicit CAF HS and College Co-Chairs annually.
- Ensure donor interests are represented in the allocation of CAF funds.
- Analyze CAF performance data and development of CAF solicitation strategies for target groups to stimulate greater support.
- Maintain and face-to-face solicit a portfolio of CAF Leadership prospects to raise Leadership Gifts for the Centennial Annual Fund.
- Set and realise annual performance goals for the CAF.
Parent Relations Program
- The strategic development of the Parent Relations Program.
- Ensure the coordination of Advancement driven parent engagement activities with all other points of parent engagement across the HS and College.
- Manage the implementation of the Program through the Parent and Student Life Enrichment Coordinator.
Alumni Relations Program
- Oversee and manage the organization of the annual Alumni Reunion event, which will be executed by the Advancement Coordinator.
- Cultivation and solicitation of assigned portfolio of Campaign prospects.
- Participation with Campaign Committee meetings and working with volunteer Committee members to support prospects solicitations within your assigned portfolio.
- Development of broad based Campaign solicitation to parents and integration into Annual Giving Program cycle.
- Assist and deputise for the Advancement Department to Coordinate and implement strategic fundraising and constituent engagement programs and activities.
- Participate in Advancement activities including individual meetings with donors, prospects, and school constituent groups.
- At all times, ensure the use of best practices in all Advancement programs.
- Monitor, analyze and report on overall fundraising results against goals to internal and external constituencies.
- Reinforce Centennial Academy and College reputation in the community.
- Coordinate the design, editing, and production of all Advancement Program materials.
- Make presentations as needed.
- Maintain Centennial Academy, College and Foundation web and various social media sites in collaboration with the enrolment department.
- Increase Centennial Academy and College visibility toward our donors.
- Cultivate Centennial community relationships (bulletin, events, graduation, etc.)
- Maintain and update a photo and video library of Centennial Academy and College activities and programs in collaboration with the enrolment department.
- Maintain the donors database.
Required skills of the ideal candidate:
- Ethical, principle based leader who communicates high standards and expectations.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to be diplomatic, manage internal politics, and build consensus in a complex environment.
- Ability to reconcile competing interests and build support.
- Effective written, listening and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with making face to face asks and creating strategic prospect cultivation plans.
- Experience with systems, processes and work alliances in a complex, collaborative organization.
- Knowledge of principles of institutional Advancement, Development and philanthropy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques of donor cultivation and solicitation.
- A clear understanding of community leadership dynamics and volunteer development.
- Exposure to all forms of private resource development including annual, capital, planned giving and events.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Willingness to take risks and solve problems creatively.
- Excellent process management skills, financial operations experience and computer proficiency with fundraising software (i.e.,ProDon) and Microsoft Office products.
- Enthusiasm, sense of humour and the ability to be flexible.
- Fluent in French and English written and spoken.
- Experience with web sites and web tools maintenance.